Add:Zhenjiang new district, Zhenjiang city, Jiangsu Province, zhencheng road 198th 16
The surface treatment of metallic materials mainly includes oil removal, rust removal and activation.
☆ metal material on the surface of metal materials in the process of mechanical processing and storage, the surface is usually adhered to oil, its existence seriously affect the formation of good adhesion. You must remove them all before gluing. There are four ways to remove oil, namely lye oil removal, organic solvent oil removal, electric discharge oil and ultrasonic oil removal.
Ultrasonic oil removal is to remove the oil from the workpiece into the ultrasonic cleaning tank, the tank contains solvents or solutions containing surfactants, and then the high-frequency generator, when the ultrasonic frequency reached 20, the energy generated in the tank to turn the solution, and the work surface scouring, so that the oil is impacted down. Ultrasonic removal of oil, according to the type of oil to choose the appropriate solvent.
☆ The rust layer and contaminants on the surface of the metal material can be removed by mechanical or chemical methods.
Mechanical method is one of the most commonly used surface treatment methods in industry, which can directly remove dirt from the surface and obtain a certain surface roughness, which is very advantageous to the bonding seal. Commonly used methods are manual derusting, electric tools derusting and sandblasting rust.
Chemical derusting is the metal in the active solution of chemical corrosion treatment, not only to enable the surface activation or passivation, but also on the metal surface to form a good cohesive strength of the surface oxidation layer, which is very beneficial to form a firm bonding. Chemical rust-Removing has two kinds of chemical erosion and electrochemical erosion.
Sandblasting derusting is through the compressed air will be sprayed into the metal surface, through strong friction and impact to remove rust. Sand used for sandblasting has ore, sand, sand, corundum sand, emery, quartz sand, glass beads, metal projectiles and so on. Used for large-area workpiece processing. Chemical erosion of steel material surface commonly used sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid or other mixed acid. Electrochemical erosion is to place the metal in an electrolytic cell as an electrode (cathode or anode), and to clear the oxide layer of the surface by using the electrochemical and chemical dissolution of the metal and the bubbles precipitated on the metal.
Non-metallic materials surface Treatment:
(1) The mechanical treatment with sandpaper, remove the surface of oil, film remover, plasticizers, and then gelatinize bonding.
(2) Physical treatment of electrical field, flame and other physical means of the surface treatment of the adhesive, mainly for non-polar polymer materials.
(3) discharge treatment in the vacuum or inert gas environment, the non-metallic materials for high-pressure gas discharge treatment, so that the surface oxidation or crosslinking to produce polar surface, according to different devices can be divided into corona, contact, glow and other discharge method.
(4) Chemical treatment of non-metallic materials is the use of acid, strong oxidizing agent, and so on its surface of all oily impurities removed, or the non-polar surface through oxidation to produce a layer of carbon-containing polar substances to enhance bonding effect.
(5) Plasma discharge plasma treatment is the use of high frequency electric field without electrodes continuously provide energy, so that the plasma chamber gas molecules into the plasma with positive ions and electrons, these plasma at hundreds of to thousands of ml/min of air velocity collisions to deal with the material surface, so that the formation of polar layer.
(6) Flame treatment with a burning gas flame on the surface of the adhesive for instantaneous burning, so that its surface oxidation, the carbon-containing polar surface.
In short, Metal: Heat Treatment, electroplating, electroless plating, spraying, electrophoresis, anodizing, electrolytic polishing passivation, sandblasting (pill), physical weather deposition PVD, AFP, etching and so on.
Non-metallic: spray paint, (dye) color, polishing, electroless plating (such as ABS) and so on.
- The Basic Meaning Of Electroplating
- Plating Different Roles
- Gold Electroplating RF Connector El...
- The Basic Definition Of Silver Plating
- What Is Nickel Plating
- Simple Introduction About NI
- Coated Pin, Pitting And Peeling Is ...
- Electroplated Coatings Of Nickel Ap...
- Plating Alloy Brief Introduction
- Effect Of Ternary Alloy Plating
- Common Surface Treatment Technology...
- Innovation Of Environmental Protect...
- Analysis Of Purpose And Function Of...
- Surface Treatment And Coating Produ...
- Surface Treatment Is Good Or Bad In...
- Can Gold Electroplating Be Kept?
- What Are The Metal Surface Treatment?
- Future Metal Surface Treatment Indu...
- Metal Surface Treatment Process Pk,...
- Aluminum Alloy Surface Treatment 6 ...