Add:Zhenjiang new district, Zhenjiang city, Jiangsu Province, zhencheng road 198th 16
The surface treatment determines the bond strength. For high strength structural bonding, the surface of the oxide film, grease, dust, mold, mold release agent and all other contaminants must be completely removed. The quality of the surface treatment directly determines the degree of bond strength and environmental aging.
There are three ways to remove contaminants: chemical cleaning, grinding, degreasing
• Chemical cleaning: a common method of treating metals. Including an etched surface to form a highly cohesive oxide layer, or an organic coating. Chemical cleaning provides the best bonding surface.
• Polishing: Includes sandblasting, steam grinding using abrasives or "Scotch-Brite" cleaning materials. The sandblasting method is only suitable for thick enough materials (otherwise it will be distorted when sandblasting). Steam grinding method for metal thickness requirements are not very strict.
• Degreasing: Surface treatment can be done with degreasing when the bond strength is high or if we have strict weather resistance requirements in the outdoors. The surface is cleaned with hot alkali or solvent steam, but the surface can not have rust, paint and ground particles. Hot alkali solvent to remove residual pollutants the most effective way.
There are three steps necessary to clean any material:
2) chemical corrosion or mechanical grinding;
For precious metal or jewelry, degreasing can generally meet the requirements. But with the exception of silver, with a moderate number of corundum paper will make silver lose luster, it is recommended to use trichlorethylene vapor phase degreasing agent. Most plastic products will have a release agent or wax on the surface, before the need to use acetone or methyl ethyl ketone solvent removal, and then polished, gently with a moderate number of diamond paper polished. Pretreated parts should be bonded as soon as possible. If the adhesive must be delayed, it is recommended that the parts be covered with tissue paper and placed in a non-polluting dry place.
1) The stains or greases of the concrete must first be scrubbed with a strong solvent such as ammonium hydroxide and then rinsed thoroughly with water.
2) The concrete should be Surface Treatment before it is bonded. The following options are available:
(A) Sandblasting at 1/16 "from the surface to be adhered, and use a vacuum cleaner for dust. If the surface is corroded, it should be polished or removed.
(B) Removal of dust by mechanical erasure.
(C) Chemical etching with 15% hydrochloric acid solution (with steel brush) until no bubbles are generated. And then rinse with high pressure water pipes. With wet litmus test paper, the surface if acidic, rinse with 1% ammonium solution, and finally the surface completely dry.
Previous: Can Gold Electroplating Be Kept?
- The Basic Meaning Of Electroplating
- Plating Different Roles
- Gold Electroplating RF Connector El...
- The Basic Definition Of Silver Plating
- What Is Nickel Plating
- Simple Introduction About NI
- Coated Pin, Pitting And Peeling Is ...
- Electroplated Coatings Of Nickel Ap...
- Plating Alloy Brief Introduction
- Effect Of Ternary Alloy Plating
- Can Gold Electroplating Be Kept?
- What Are The Metal Surface Treatment?
- Future Metal Surface Treatment Indu...
- Metal Surface Treatment Process Pk,...
- Aluminum Alloy Surface Treatment 6 ...
- Overview Of Four Major Surface Trea...
- Study On Silver Electroplating Tech...
- Common Aluminum Surface Treatment M...
- Nickle Electroplating Common Problems
- Nickle Electroplating Is Mainly Use...