Add:Zhenjiang new district, Zhenjiang city, Jiangsu Province, zhencheng road 198th 16
By electrochemical action, ferrous or non-ferrous metal deposits a layer of nickel on the surface of the workpiece. Can be used as a surface coating, but is mainly used for the chrome base, prevent corrosion, increased wear resistance, gloss and appearance. Widely used in machinery, equipment, instrumentation, medical equipment, home appliances, and other manufacturing industries. Products as cathode, pure nickel plate Yang stage, hanging into the nickel sulfate and sodium chloride andboric acid into the electrolyte, and plating. If the electroplating liquid adding acidand sodium saccharin, coumarin, p-toluene sulfonamide brightener, bright nickel coating can be obtained directly without polishing.
Next: What Is Nickel Plating
- The Basic Meaning Of Electroplating
- Plating Different Roles
- Gold Electroplating RF Connector El...
- The Basic Definition Of Silver Plating
- What Is Nickel Plating
- Coated Pin, Pitting And Peeling Is ...
- Electroplated Coatings Of Nickel Ap...
- Plating Alloy Brief Introduction
- Effect Of Ternary Alloy Plating
- Application Of Ternary Alloy Plating
- Common Surface Treatment Methods
- Will Gold Electroplating Out Of Color?
- Silver Electroplating Process Intro...
- Common Problems Of Nickle Electropl...
- The Solution To The Rough And Not M...