Add:Zhenjiang new district, Zhenjiang city, Jiangsu Province, zhencheng road 198th 16
1. Copper: base, enhancing electroplating adhesion capacity and corrosion resistance. (Copper easily oxidized, oxidized, verdigris no longer electrical conductivity, copper products must be copper plated protection).
2. Nickel: base or appearance, ability to improve corrosion resistance and wear resistance, (chemical nickel more than chrome for wear in the modern ability). (Note that many electronic products, such as DIN, n, no longer use nickel base, mainly due to nickel have magnetic, will affect the electrical properties of passive intermodulation).
3. Gold: improve conductive contact resistance, improve signal transmission. (Goldthe most stability, but also the most expensive. )
4. Palladium nickel: improve conductive contact resistance, improve signal transmission, resistance to wear than gold.
5. Tin-lead: to increase welding capacity, fast get replaced by other (due to lead most to bright tin plating and matte tin).
6. Silver: improve conductive contact resistance, improve signal transmission. (Bestsilver, easily oxidized, oxidized conductive).
- The Basic Meaning Of Electroplating
- Gold Electroplating RF Connector El...
- The Basic Definition Of Silver Plating
- What Is Nickel Plating
- Simple Introduction About NI
- Coated Pin, Pitting And Peeling Is ...
- Electroplated Coatings Of Nickel Ap...
- Plating Alloy Brief Introduction
- Effect Of Ternary Alloy Plating
- Application Of Ternary Alloy Plating
- Common Surface Treatment Methods