Add:Zhenjiang new district, Zhenjiang city, Jiangsu Province, zhencheng road 198th 16
Nickle Electroplating is mainly used to protect decorative coatings.
Nickle Electroplating iron-based coating, is a cathode coating.
Its high porosity, and therefore will have to use the bottom of the copper layer or use multiple nickel plating.
Nickle Electroplating from the plating solution is not bright, but easy to Poland.
Use some brightener to obtain a glossy bright nickel layer.
Widely used in automotive, bicycles, watches, medical equipment, instrumentation, hardware tools, and other parts containing chloride sulfate - chloride solution, known as "w" Nickle Electroplating solution in the production process, the most extensive.
Parts will be the cathode, pure nickel plate Yang level, hanging into the nickel sulfate, sodium chloride and boric acid as a matching electrolyte, nickel plating.
If the plating solution is added to sodium naphthalene disulfonate, saccharin, coumarin, p-toluenesulfonamide and brightener, you can directly obtain bright nickel plating and not finish.
- The Basic Meaning Of Electroplating
- Plating Different Roles
- Gold Electroplating RF Connector El...
- The Basic Definition Of Silver Plating
- What Is Nickel Plating
- Simple Introduction About NI
- Coated Pin, Pitting And Peeling Is ...
- Electroplated Coatings Of Nickel Ap...
- Plating Alloy Brief Introduction
- Effect Of Ternary Alloy Plating
- Nickle Electroplating Common Five F...
- Analysis On Improvement Of Gold Sur...
- Analysis Of Unqualified Nickle Elec...
- Rose Gold Electroplating Process Je...
- Rose Gold Electroplating Process Co...
- Nickle Electroplating Nonconforming...