Add:Zhenjiang new district, Zhenjiang city, Jiangsu Province, zhencheng road 198th 16
Coating is a single metal or alloy, titanium-Palladium, gold or brass, bronze, zinc, cadmium, etc; also disperse layers, such as nickel, nickel-silicon carbide-graphite fluoride, etc; also cover layer, such as copper-nickel-chromium steel, steel-Silver-Indium on layer.
Plating material in addition to ferrous iron, steel and stainless steel, and non-ferrous metal or ABS plastic, polypropylene, polysulfone and bakelite, butprior to plating on plastics, must be dealt with through a special activation and sensitization.
- The Basic Meaning Of Electroplating
- Plating Different Roles
- The Basic Definition Of Silver Plating
- What Is Nickel Plating
- Simple Introduction About NI
- Coated Pin, Pitting And Peeling Is ...
- Electroplated Coatings Of Nickel Ap...
- Plating Alloy Brief Introduction
- Effect Of Ternary Alloy Plating
- Application Of Ternary Alloy Plating
- Common Surface Treatment Methods
- Will Gold Electroplating Out Of Color?