Add:Zhenjiang new district, Zhenjiang city, Jiangsu Province, zhencheng road 198th 16
There are two possible reasons for such failure, one poor adhesion between coating and substrate, and second, nickel-plated brittleness, malleability is small.
If improper heat treatment difficult to remove dirt or pretreatment is not complete, dirt mixed in between the substrate and the coating, coating and substrate adhesion is poor, following Assembly process, easy to peel off.
When the ratio of brightener for inappropriate or of poor quality, pH value is toohigh, excessive current density and bath temperature too low, will cause after the cathodic reduction of hydrogen ions, then state of atomic hydrogen into the basemetal and coating, arising from decreased the toughness of base metal and coating, "hydrogen embrittlement". In addition, when metal contaminants and decomposition products in the bath is too long, can make the coating produces "hydrogenembrittlement".
Previous: Plating Alloy Brief Introduction
- The Basic Meaning Of Electroplating
- Plating Different Roles
- Gold Electroplating RF Connector El...
- The Basic Definition Of Silver Plating
- What Is Nickel Plating
- Simple Introduction About NI
- Coated Pin, Pitting And Peeling Is ...
- Plating Alloy Brief Introduction
- Effect Of Ternary Alloy Plating
- Application Of Ternary Alloy Plating
- Common Surface Treatment Methods
- Will Gold Electroplating Out Of Color?
- Silver Electroplating Process Intro...
- Common Problems Of Nickle Electropl...
- The Solution To The Rough And Not M...
- What Is The Surface Treatment Of Me...
- Common Surface Treatment Technology...